1. Made of white steel, is durable and useful leather craft tool
2. Four sizes 1/2/4/6 prong for choosing, easy and convenient to use
3. With anti-slip handles, they are more exquisite, sharp, and hardness enhance
4. Widely use in punch holes in a precise diamond shape that is optimal for stitching leather
5. It is better to use the tool with soft pad to protect sharp chise teeth as it is expendable
Material: White Steel
Prong width: Approx 2.5mm
Prong pitch: Approx 5mm
Length: Approx 10cm
The 1 Prong is mainly used for bending of the leather right angles, or to use when it is perforated on leather alone to use.
The 2 Prong is usually used for bending of leather curves or to make leather of small pieces.
The 4 Prong is used for the straight line drill of the leather. It is widely used
The 6 Prong can be used in playing a straight line, it can hit six holes and is efficient
1 Prong+2 Prong+4 Prong+6 Prong
The White Steel Prong is consumable, it is like blade, scissors is used for a long time will be slow, The customers must pay attention to the following points when using:
1.In order to prevent the interrupt White Steel Prong tooth When you punch it, it must be perpendicular to the epidermis.
2. When useing the leather hammer to beat White Steel Prong, pay attention to the strength of your hands, first light and back heavy.
3 .Please be sure to cooperate with the rubber gasket, which is good protection for the cutting teeth and gasket when the punching for eather.
4.You can use oil or oil for White Steel Prong for protection and maintenance when you don't use White Steel Prong.